To make things a little easier on everyone, I've collected some of the more useful assets and pieces of information that I had lying around, and collected them into a GitHub repository. You can also download everything as a zip file, or browse the contents below to your heart's content.
For more information, custom graphics, or if you just need someone to talk to, please get in touch.
What is GIFwrapped?
If you consider yourself a GIF connoisseur, you've probably accumulated a go-to collection of images for sending to friends and enemies alike. GIFwrapped is an app for iOS and macOS that provides an easy way to collect, store and share GIFs, built just for people who take GIFs as seriously as they do their photo collection.
TL;DR: GIFwrapped is the app for building your own collection of GIFs and sharing them, right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Collect GIFs in your own custom library, and sync them between devices with Dropbox.
- Quickly share GIFs using the built-in Messages app (iOS Only).
- Search for GIFs using search powered by GIPHY, or download GIFs from a website with just the URL.
- Share and save GIFs with your iCloud Photo Library.
- Save GIFs from Twitter with the share extension (iOS Only).
Daniel "Jelly" Farrelly
4 February 2014
iOS 14.1 or later, universal app for iPhone and iPad. macOS 11 or later. Includes iMessage App (on iOS).
Free with In-App Purchases (the GIFwrapped Premium subscription). Supports Family Sharing.
Upgrade your GIF game even further by subscribing to GIFwrapped Premium for USD $4.99 per year, or USD $0.49 per month (may vary from country to country), which unlocks awesome features, removes ads, and supports an independent creator.
- Turn off ads. I hate 'em as much as you do, but a guy's gotta eat.
- Page between GIFs in preview, and even scrub between frames. Fully bask in their pixellated glory.
- Bookmark searches for easy access the next time you want them. These things are important for those GIF standoffs you're somehow always getting into.
- Reuse, and recycle, your search history as a list of bookmarks, so revisiting the past doesn't need to involve time travel… or memory.
- Additional information about images within the Info panel, including number of frames, duration, and more. That way you can know your GIFs inside and out.
- Turn off the embedded watermark in Bursts and Live Photos. I mean, liking GIFwrapped is one thing, but to plaster the logo over GIFs of your pets? Probably a bit much.
If you choose to subscribe to GIFwrapped Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and you will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time after purchase from your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service
To accept these screenshots into your life and give them the home they deserve, simply right click the appropriate image and select download. Alternate sizes of each image are available in the GitHub repository, or in the zip file.
Of course, please feel free to capture your own if you prefer… these are just provided for the sake of convenience.
These logos are crafted with the utmost of care, and as such it's important that you don't edit, distort or recolour them. You can, however, take them to the fair to buy cotton candy.
Only on special occasions, though.